The turtle killed the sun The turtle killed the sun

Itwas pretty awesome animation, is there any chance you could do just a basic looping animation of that turtle spinning? That would be awesome!

Digital Dream Digital Dream

HA! awesome!

I love the part where he moonwalked to the library!

Trading Places Trading Places

ROFL

what happened?!?!?! It started out seeming normal with some humor, and then... did LSD kick in?

Its a great "regular" voice and the Candy van man was awesome.

Not sure if it's something you are looking for but you can get some SFX from findsounds.com

I'd rate it higher but the consistency went out the window, for humor though its like an 8.

SirKillington responds:

Yeah, it was somethin' I did real quick in one go playing everyone at the same time. I don't really like the idea of a script so I was just making it up. It was fun to do but I think people are really going to see this as off putting. I'm working on a better one though in the meantime, should be pretty good. Check out my other audio submits, they are a lot better and thanks for the review.

Delia Spam Mail Delia Spam Mail

Life of way

Your voice has a great sound! And you record it well. It also had a nice pace!

The character needs a little bit more consistency to me, What i mean by that is some of the things you say don't sound like the same voice in other parts that you say in this piece.

Also at :47 you switched the written word for "life of way"

I liked it!

Barry The Basehead Barry The Basehead

nice

This is pretty funny! Did you get an A?

Nice writing, you could be the drug addled Dr. Seuss for the ghetto childens.

the recording is a little poor, your mic doesn't seem up to the challenge.

Overall i like it but it could use some polish 6/10 3/5

ChrisThePaladin1993 responds:

Thanks for the review! My mic is actually my camera. I record myself saying the lines, and then convert it to a mp3 file. I'm working on buying a real mic though.